6 Feng Shui Tips for your Bedroom
Your bedroom is a place to relax after a tiring day of work, after the worries of life. 6 tips below from Singapore Feng shui Master will help you arrange bedrooms to contribute to help your life be better to relax.
1. Let go of the TV, computer or exercise equipment in your bedroom
The good feng shui energy in your bedroom is destroyed when these items are present in your bedroom.
2. Open the windows often or use a good quality air-purifier to keep the air fresh and full of oxygen.
Be mindful of the quality of air in your bedroom. You cannot have good feng shui in your bedroom if the air you breathe in is stale and full of pollutants. Please note that plants in the bedroom are not good feng shui, unless your bedroom is fairly large and the plants are located far from the bed.
3. Have several levels of lighting in your bedroom, or use a dimmer switch to adjust the energy accordingly.
Good, appropriate lighting is very important, as light is our number 1 nutrient and one of the strongest manifestation of energy. Candles are the best feng shui bedroom lighting, but be sure to buy candles with no toxins.
4 . Use soothing colors to achieve a good feng shui balance in your bedroom .
Feng shui bedroom decor is a balanced decor that promotes the best flow ofenergy for restorative sleep, as well as sexual healing. Best feng shui colors for the bedroom are considered the so-called “skin colors”, and we know the colors of human skin vary from pale white to rich chocolate brown . Choose colors within this range that will work best for your bedroom decor.
5. Choose the images for your bedroom wisely, as images carry powerful feng shui energy.
Best feng shui advice for the bedroom art is to choose images that you want to see happening in your life. Unless you enjoy being sad and lonely, do not use sad andlonely images in your bedroom.
6 . Follow the basic feng shui guidelines for your bed , which are:
- have your bed easily approachable from both sides,
- have two bedside tables (one on each side), and,
- avoid having the bed in a direct line with the door.
A “good looking” and well-balanced bed is very important in creating a perfect feng shui bedroom. Good mattress, a solid headboard and high quality sheets from natural fibers are also very important in creating harmonious feng shui energy.