7 Feng Shui Plants for Wealth and Prosperity
According to feng shui concept, there are a number of plants which not only have the decorative effect and purify the air but also can provide fortune and abundant resources for your family. Check out such 7 plants following and choose the best for you:
1. Peace Lily. This plant grows well under artificial light and produces white flowers, making it ideal for office settings as well as your home.
2. Ficus. A large Ficus can serve as a room divider or symbolically lift a low ceiling. This plant can also help remove formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia from the air.
3. Palm. Palms are ideal to create a room divider, especially when placed in a colorful planter to activate any missing Feng Shui Elements in a room. Palms remove xylene and formaldehyde from carpeting.
4. English Ivy. Trailing vines of ivy help soften any “poison arrows” that point at you where you sleep or work. Ivy removes benzene found in plastics, and helps control formaldehyde from carpets and paint.
5. Boston Fern. Use this hanging plant to fill up a corner or as a welcoming greeter at the entrance to a home.
6. Spider Plant. This hanging plant filters carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and xylene, especially when placed near a fireplace or wood stove.
7. African Violet. The rounded leaves of this plant resemble coins and therefore symbolize wealth, and is best placed in the Wealth Area.
And remember that whichever plants you prefer, choose lush, healthy plants and quickly remove dying plants or they will generate negative energy.
If you have any further concerns about Feng Shui Plants, please feel free to contact us and you will be sastified with the very professional advice and consultation of our Master Jeff Lo.