What is your Feng Shui Colors?
The selection of appropriate color is also consistent with the principle of the five elements of mutual support, mutual restraint. Knowing the rules, along with the help of architects, you will get the appropriate colors.
Colors in feng shui primarily aims to balance yin and yang energy to reach the ideal of harmony. Yin is quietly darker colors which can absorb light and yang is bright colors which reflect positively the movement of color. Therefore, the color is applied to enhance the convenience factor and limit the adverse impact. This feng shui colour guide from our Feng Shui Master in Singapore will help you choose best colours to create a harmonious feng shui home.
METAL ELEMENT – CLARITY AND PRECISENESS
Feng shui metal element brings the qualities of sharpness, precision and efficiency; its balanced presence will help you live with clarity and lightness. A good presence of metal element in your home or office will help sustain the energy of calm, crisp clarity and eliminate distractions.
- Metal is the dominant feng shui element of West andNorthwest bagua areas.
- North bagua area of your home or office also benefits from the presence of metal element.
- Feng shui metal element colors are:
FIRE ELEMENT – PASSION AND HIGH ENERGY
A balanced fire feng shui element in your home or office will bring supporting energy to all your career efforts and will help achieve recognition. Fire element also nourishes one’s sexual energy and inner warmth.
- Fire is the dominant feng shui element of South bagua area of your house or office.
- Northeast and Southwest feng shui areas also benefit from good fire element energy.
- Fire feng shui element colours are:
EARTH ELEMENT – NOURISHMENT AND STABILITY
A strong and harmonious feng shui earth element in your home or office will help create stability, nourishment and calm protection for all your relationships. The earth element is also needed to maintain one’s health and inner balance.
- Earth is the main feng shui element of Northeast and Southwest bagua areas.
- The Center of your home and office is also governed by the earth feng shui element.
- Feng shui earth element colors are:
- Light Yellow
- Beige/Skin Color
- Earthy/Sandy Colors
WATER ELEMENT – EASE AND ABUNDANCE
A harmonious feng shui water element will bring a refreshing energy of calm, ease, purity and freshness. Water element is also the ancient symbol of abundance, thus a potent feng shui cure for wealth. (Read about the use of fountains and mirrors as wealth feng shui cures.)
- Water is the feng shui element of North bagua area of your home or office.
- East and Southeast bagua areas also benefit from a strong Water element.
- Feng shui water element colors are:
WOOD ELEMENT – GROWTH AND VITALITY
Lush and healing, the feng shui wood element brings the energy of vibrant health, vitality and growth. Wood element is also an expression of abundance, thus it is used as a feng shui cure for wealth and prosperity. (Read about the feng shui use of plants and the feng shui of money tree.)
- Wood is the main feng shui element of East and Southeast bagua areas of your home or office.
- South bagua area also benefits from a strong presence of wood element.
- Feng shui wood element colors are: